VICE PRESIDENT FOR FINANCE
Founded in 1914, Grand Rapids Community College serves more than 18,000 students in for-credit programs and another 10,000 in non-credit instructional opportunities. GRCC employs a faculty of more than 260 full-time and 600 part-time members as well as a staff of 430.
The College is seeking applicants for the position of Vice President of Finance and Administration, responsible to the President and serving the College as Chief Financial Officer. We are seeking candidates with:
· Proven leadership skills
· Strategic planning experience
· Experience in audit, budgeting, contracts
· Experience issuing debt (bond issues) for purpose of financing and capital improvements
· Risk management and insurance knowledge
· Strong communication and technology skills
· A demonstrable record of building and maintaining positive relationships with citizens from all sectors of the community
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!