Category: News Briefs Published on Monday, 25 March 2013 09:19 Written by Kirk Pinho, Crain's Detroit
Detroit business leaders and Mayor Dave Bing are expected to announce at 9 a.m. Monday an ambitious plan to provide badly needed equipment and vehicles — 23 EMS rigs and up to 100 patrol cars — for Detroit's beleaguered police and fire departments. Click Here to Read More.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)