In the shadow of the Ambassador Bridge, Southwest Detroit’s Cinco de Mayo celebrations offer an excellent excuse to celebrate your Mexican heritage -- real or imagined.
Although the official festivities and scenery evolve each year, the constant draws are the outstanding tacos ...
For a listing of Detroit Mexican restaurants please visit http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/30/detroit-mexican-restaurants-southwest-mexicantown_n_3184829.html
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)