Category: News Briefs Published on Monday, 20 May 2013 07:44 Written by Deadline Detroit
A Wayne County Circuit judge accused of having an affair with a complaining witness in a child support case before him, then discussing the case with her, is expected to testify during a hearing over the allegations that begins this morning in Ann Arbor. For Full Story Click Here.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)