Models at risk include Patriots, Compasses, and V-6 Wranglers
It helps to have a fix. And, Chrysler would say, a problem.
In a week that it didn't need any more negative attention on its Jeep brand, Chrysler says it will do two Jeep recalls totaling 630,000 vehicles worldwide. The announcement comes just two days after Chrysler refused a government request to recall 2.7 million older-model Jeeps
Chrysler said Thursday that it will recall more than 409,000 Jeep Patriot and Compass small SUVs around the world from the 2010 and 2012 model years to fix air bag and seat-belt problems. Continue to USA Today...
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)