The first forum with the mayoral, city clerk and council candidates will be on Thursday, Sept. 10, 2009.
The second forum with School Board and CharterCommission candidates will be on Thursday, September 17, 2009.
Both forums will be held in the 13th floor auditorium of the Coleman A. Young Municipal Center, 2 Woodward Avenue, in downtown Detroit from 6 to 8 p.m.
Please call 313.224.3260 for more information.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)
- "Hot Lap Ride" with Will Power and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (1)
- Charlie Murphy headlines grand opening of The Comedy Zone (1)
- Gordy explains Ross relationship (3)