Page 1 of 4
Michigan State Representative Thomas Stallworth (7th District) attended the St. Vincent and Sarah Fisher Center (SVSFC) on Tuesday, July 2 at 9am to tour their Education Experience which provides free personalized educational programs for Detroit's children and adults in a safe and supportive environment.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)