Page 1 of 4
Michigan State Representative Thomas Stallworth (7th District) attended the St. Vincent and Sarah Fisher Center (SVSFC) on Tuesday, July 2 at 9am to tour their Education Experience which provides free personalized educational programs for Detroit's children and adults in a safe and supportive environment.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)