Category: News Briefs Published on Thursday, 11 July 2013 14:28 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Page 1 of 2
Today, Rep. Rudy Hobbs (D-Southfield) met a major fundraising target with the announcement that he has raised over $100,000 for his 2014 Congressional run. His campaign reported nearly $110,000 cash on hand for the quarterly period ending June 30th.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)