Change Agent Consortium Joins National Day of Action Calls on DOJ to Prosecute Zimmerman for Civil Rights Violations
Category: News Briefs Published on Friday, 19 July 2013 11:13 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Page 1 of 2
The Change Agent Consortium and its members will participate in a rally for Trayvon Martin in Detroit outside of the Department of Justice Saturday, July 20, 2013 at noon. Saturday's rally is one of 100 taking place across the country in partnership with the National Action Network and the NAACP to encourage the Department of Justice to file federal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman in the wake of his acquittal last Saturday by a Florida jury of second degree murder and manslaughter.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)