Category: News Briefs Published on Friday, 19 July 2013 14:58 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
The City of Southfield Primary Election scheduled for Tuesday, August 6 will not be held due to the number of candidates running for elective office in the November 5 General Election.
The City General Election will be held on Tuesday, November 5th at 19 precinct locations throughout the city. Polls will be open from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. Michigan election law states that voters must be registered to vote 30 days prior to an election.
For more information, call the City Clerk's Office at (248) 796-5150.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)