Category: News Briefs Published on Friday, 09 August 2013 11:37 Written by NewsOne Staff
Page 1 of 2
While most 17-year-olds are contemplating which college they plan on attending next fall, James Martin is thinking about where he wants to attend graduate school.
WSVN-TV 7 reports that Martin, of Marimar, Fla., just received his bachelor's degree in molecular biology from Florida Atlantic University (FAU) during a ceremony Tuesday. The baby-faced teen was by far the youngest graduate in his class of 1000 other students; he was also one of the most accomplished, finishing with a 3.9 GPA.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)