Michigan Office of Financial and Insurance Regulation (OFIR) Commissioner Ken Ross has announced that Huntington National Bank of Columbus, Ohio has acquired the deposits of Warren Bank in Warren, Mich.
Consumers with questions about deposits with Warren Bank can call their branch or Huntington at (866) 375-6502, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. EDT and on Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT. Customers who have questions about today’s transaction can call the FDIC toll-free at (877) 894-4713. For additional information about bank closures and the FDIC, visit www.fdic.gov.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)
- "Hot Lap Ride" with Will Power and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (1)