Category: News Briefs Published on Friday, 24 February 2012 03:47 Written by Michigan Chronicle
Henry Ford Health System physician Kimberlydawn Wisdom, M.D., has been appointed by President Barack Obama to serve as a member of the Advisory Group on Prevention, Health Promotion, and Integrative and Public Health.
Dr. Wisdom currently serves as senior vice president of Community Health & Equity and the Chief Wellness officer at Henry Ford Health System.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (1)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)
- "Hot Lap Ride" with Will Power and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (1)
- Charlie Murphy headlines grand opening of The Comedy Zone (1)
- Gordy explains Ross relationship (3)