Category: News Briefs Published on Wednesday, 14 March 2012 14:16 Written by Michigan Chronicle
College and Health Careers is the topic of a 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, March 17, expo held on Wayne County Community College District’s Northwest Campus, located at 8200 W. Outer Dr.
The Expo will provide participants with information on available educational opportunities and careers in the growing health care industry. Recruiters from Michigan colleges, universities and other schools will be on hand for one-on-one discussion. Information about scholarships, financial aid and other assistance programs also will be available.
Attending institutions include University of Michigan, Michigan State University, Wayne State University, Oakland University, Eastern Michigan University, WCCCD and many more.
Pre-registration is required. Please visit www.miahec.edu to reserve your seat and receive a free gift.
The Detroit Medical Center will generously provide a complementary lunch to the first 300 participants. There will also be a free raffle drawing. Prizes include a Kindle and Pistons basketball game tickets. Participants must be present at the time of the drawing to win.
For more information visit, www.wcccd.edu.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)