Category: News Briefs Published on Wednesday, 25 April 2012 13:43 Written by Michigan Chronicle
Detroit Lions All-Pro and NFL Rookie of the Year defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh has announce the date for his Old Spice Ndamukong Suh Football Camp presented by Fifth Third Bank and Chrysler.
The two-day event is set for June 9-10 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Dearborn High School.
Suh will be on-site the entire camp to direct activities and provide instruction. He will be joined by a selection of the top prep and college coaches from the Detroit area.
The camp is open to boys and girls ages 7 to 14 and focuses on the team concept and fundamentals of football. Groups will be small to ensure that each camper gets personalized instruction. Suh will also give daily talks highlighting the finer points of the game of football and beyond.
Each camper receives an autographed camp team photo with Suh, exclusive camp T-shirt, goodie bag with over $150 worth of merchandise, and the opportunity to win additional prizes. Cost of the camp is $199.
Additional camp partners include U.S. Army, MetroPCS, My TV20 Detroit and Hot 107.5.
Additional information and registration is available by visiting www.SuhCamp.com or by calling (888) 389-CAMP (2267).
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)
- "Hot Lap Ride" with Will Power and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (1)