The Agape Jurisdiction, under the leadership of Bishop Isaac King, Jr. and its Sunday school department, will host its annual prayer breakfast on Saturday, Aug. 22, at Pentecostal Temple COGIC in Inkster.
Elder Vlando Charleston and Psalmist Taneka Charleston will be the featured speakers on the theme “The Blessings of Unity.” Tickets for two are $20.
For more information, call (313) 862 –7073.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit gears up for historic March on Woodward celebration (1)
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)