Category: News Briefs Published on Thursday, 06 September 2012 09:49 Written by WDIV
Eberspaecher North America is holding a job fair today in Livonia to fill more than 50 fulltime positions.
The job fair runs from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Burton Manor, 27777 Schoolcraft Road.
The company is looking to fill positions such as manufacturing engineers, quality engineers, quality manager, controls engineers, product engineers, UGNX designers, buyers, plant Manager, production supervisors, programmers, welders, maintenance managers, materials planner, human resource generalist as well as many other professional level positions.
Eberspaecher North America is a full-service Tier I supplier, assuming complete responsibility for the conception, development and production of automotive, commercial and off road exhaust systems. They began our North American operation in 2000 and have six manufacturing sites, a state of the art Technical Center in Novi, and more than 900 employees.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit gears up for historic March on Woodward celebration (1)
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)