Category: News Briefs Published on Monday, 24 September 2012 09:44 Written by WDIV
It’s apparently not all “good times” for the Pure Michigan campaign.
The popular tourism campaign’s statewide singalong video set to Owl City’s “Good Time” has been taken down because of a copyright issue.
“This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Songs Music Publishing,” says a message when you try to view the video.
The video featured people from 50 cities across the state.
On their Twitter page, @PureMichigan says "The film producers weren't aware of a secondary copyright holder and are working to resolve this issues asap."
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)