Category: News Briefs Published on Monday, 24 September 2012 14:00 Written by WDIV
BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich. -
Bloomfield Township police say alcohol is suspected of being involved in a deadly crash Monday morning on I-75 that closed down the southbound lanes of the roadway for hours.
The southbound lanes were shut down at Square Lake Road at about 3 a.m. after a 1997 Buick ran off the road and overturned in a ditch.
The lone driver of the car was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver's name isn't yet being released.
Traffic was back up for miles until the roadway opened just after 7 a.m.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)