Category: News Briefs Published on Monday, 08 October 2012 09:22 Written by WWJ
DETROIT (WWJ) – The average price for a gallon of gas in Michigan is 3.1 cents higher this week than it was last week.
According to AAA Michigan, the statewide average is now $3.91 per gallon. That’s 52.8 cents more than it was at the same time last year.
Following is a list of average gas prices in several cities across Michigan:
AAA surveys 2,800 Michigan gas stations daily. To find the cheapest gas nationwide, go to AAA.com and look for AAA Fuel Price Finder.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (1)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)