Category: News Briefs Published on Friday, 23 November 2012 07:43 Written by WWJ
NOVI (WWJ) – Millions of shoppers are already out doing their holiday shopping, but not everyone has a clear-cut goal in mind.
Seventeen year-old Lexi Brigham of Canton went out before midnight at 12-Oaks Mall in Novi but didn’t buy a single thing.
“We just thought it would be fun to shop at night. I went last year and I thought it was a lot of fun, so we decided to go this year and work on Christmas presents,” said Brigham.
Brigham said she and her friends will take any excuse to shop at night but she didn’t feel so inclined to buy … just do some late night window shopping.
One person who won’t be out there shopping on Black Friday is Cindy Pasky, president and CEO of Strategic Staffing Solutions.
“I am so not going to be early shopping, I am going to spend the weekend putting up the Christmas decorations and making the shopping list and making that a little closer to Christmas,” Pasky said.
Find other Black Friday deals here.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (1)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)
- "Hot Lap Ride" with Will Power and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (1)
- Charlie Murphy headlines grand opening of The Comedy Zone (1)
- Gordy explains Ross relationship (3)