Category: News Briefs Published on Monday, 03 December 2012 09:41 Written by WWJ
DETROIT (WWJ) - There’s no need to pull out the snowshoes just yet. Southeastern Michigan is being treated to more unseasonably warm weather for the next couple of days.
AccuWeather Meteorologist Dean Devore says the day will get off to a damp start, with some fog and drizzle in places, otherwise it’ll be variably cloudy, breezy and warm with a high of 60 degrees.
Metro Detroit will see a couple of showers later on tonight and into tomorrow morning, with a low of 53 degrees. On Tuesday, it’ll be warm and breezy, with clouds breaking for some sun, and a high of 58.
Click here for the complete AccuWeather forecast.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Mike Duggan announces official run for mayor (1)
- Detroit gears up for historic March on Woodward celebration (1)
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)