Category: News Briefs Published on Monday, 17 December 2012 10:11 Written by WWJ
BLOOMFIELD TWP., Mich. (WWJ) - A water main break has a busy section of Telegraph Road in Bloomfield Township closed this morning.
WWJ’s Ron Dewey reports from the scene that while there is no standing water to drive through on northbound Telegraph north of Maple, the two right lanes are closed to traffic. Crews are currently working on the problem, however, there is no word at this point on how long it’ll take for them to fix it.
Drivers will see a couple of arrow trucks guiding traffic around the work zone. Keep in mind that this is a busy intersection, and with four lanes suddenly reduced to two, there will be backups and slowdowns throughout the morning. The best advice for drivers who will be traveling through the area is to plan accordingly and stay up-to-date with traffic and weather around the clock on the 8s with WWJ Newsradio 950 and right here on CBS Detroit.com.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)
- "Hot Lap Ride" with Will Power and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (1)
- Charlie Murphy headlines grand opening of The Comedy Zone (1)
- Gordy explains Ross relationship (3)