Category: News Briefs Published on Tuesday, 08 January 2013 09:03 Written by WWJ
PONTIAC (WWJ) -The Oakland County Medical Examiner’s office says a 28-year-old Pontiac woman died of an enlarged heart.
Officials say they were called to a home where the woman, who was pregnant with twins, was unresponsive.
Paramedics performed CPR on her, and took her to a local hospital, where she, along with her two fetuses, were pronounced dead.
The woman did not have a medical history. But the Medical Examiner’s office says an enlarged heart occurs in the last two months of pregnancy for women having twins.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)
- "Hot Lap Ride" with Will Power and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (1)
- Charlie Murphy headlines grand opening of The Comedy Zone (1)
- Gordy explains Ross relationship (3)