Category: News Briefs Published on Monday, 28 January 2013 08:00 Written by WWJ
ROYAL OAK (WWJ) - Beaumont Health System is looking for volunteers with a history of a heart attack for study being conducted.
The five-year research study will evaluate the effectiveness of a medication that reduces inflammation.
Eligibility requirements include being willing to take injections of that medication, being over 18 years or older, and having a history of a heart attack and considered stable.
The research will be conducted at Beaumont Health Center in Royal Oak.
Find more details on the volunteer study, here.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (1)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)
- "Hot Lap Ride" with Will Power and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (1)
- Charlie Murphy headlines grand opening of The Comedy Zone (1)
- Gordy explains Ross relationship (3)