Category: News Briefs Published on Thursday, 14 February 2013 07:00 Written by Britney Spear
It's that time of the year again. Love is in the air! For at least one day out of the year, even if you don't do it often, take a deep breath and exhale.
Whether you're a couple, or just looking to get out of the house for a lovely evening with someone special, here's a list of a few hot spots in our area that are sure to satisfy your taste this Valentine's Day.
The Hudson Cafe
1241 Woodward Ave.
Le Petit Zinc
1055 Trumbell, Corktown
La Dolce Vita
1756 Woodward Avenue
311 East Grand River, Paradise Valley
The Sunday Dinner Company
6470 East Jefferson Ave.
Follow Britney Spear on Twitter @missbritneysp
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Mike Duggan announces official run for mayor (1)
- Detroit gears up for historic March on Woodward celebration (1)
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)