Category: News Briefs Published on Friday, 15 February 2013 08:00 Written by Anselm Gibbs, ABC News Radio
(NEW YORK) -- A Detroit-based company is among three companies from Michigan to make the latest edition of Fortune magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work for" list.
The list is compiled using feedback from an employee survey conducted by the magazine and the Great Place to Work Institute.
The three companies based in Michigan to make the list are Quicken Loans (Detroit), Plante Moran (Southfield), and Stryker (Kalamazoo).
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Bamboozled: Breast Mutilation as Preventive Care? (1)
- Mike Duggan announces official run for mayor (1)
- Detroit gears up for historic March on Woodward celebration (1)
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)