Category: News Briefs Published on Tuesday, 05 March 2013 08:48 Written by huffingtonpost
While the certainty of death and taxes is well-known, several U.S. cities might prefer the former to get to them before the latter. Just ahead of the 2013 tax season, MarketWatch recently shared a wallet-stressing report that families in the America's largest cities will be shelling out "15 percent or more of their income" this year — and that's before federal taxes.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- President Obama Hosts Father’s Day Luncheon At White House (1)
- Democrat: IRS Manager Denies Targeting Of Conservative Groups (1)
- Detroit Area Has Strong Legacy With African American Dealers (1)
- What’s in Janet Jackson’s future? (4)
- Whole Foods Slammed For ‘English-Only' Policy As Petition Gathers Signatures (1)