Page 1 of 2
According to a WDIV report, a viewer has spotted Charles Pugh in a Seattle, Washington, coffee house after having disappeared one week ago. PUGH TIMELINE: Last Friday, June 21st, Pugh was confronted by the local news about reports of "inappropriate behavior" with a Detroit Public School student. On Tuesday, June 25th, Pugh notified Detroit's emergency manager, Kevyn Orr, that he was taking a doctor-ordered medical leave of absence. Orr denied the request ordering Pugh to return to work by 5 pm the following day. Having failed to comply, yesterday, Orr stripped Pugh of all powers from his $76,911 Detroit City Council job. Today Pugh was spotted by a Detroiter traveling through Seattle.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)