Category: Breaking News Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 13:16 Written by Fox News NY
June 25 marks three years since the death of music icon Michael Jackson.
The legendary entertainer died at the age of 50 from cardiac arrest at his home in California.
Jackson's physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter for over-medicating his famous client who was said to be desperate to sleep.
Jackson's death was ruled a homicide.
The 'King of Pop's mother, Katherine, has permanent custody of Jackson's three children, Paris, Prince and Blanket.
On Thursday, Jackson's brothers Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon and Tito will honor their brother with a sold-out performance at the Apollo Theater.
'The Jacksons: Unity Tour 2012' marks the first time the brothers have toured together since 1984.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)
- "Hot Lap Ride" with Will Power and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (1)