Category: Breaking News Published on Monday, 16 July 2012 14:39 Written by Huffington Post
Two days after the Obama campaign released a brutal television ad mocking Mitt Romney singing "America The Beautiful," the Romney campaign responded with a web video mocking his singing of Al Green's "Let's Stay Together."
It appears to be an attempt to change the subject from the debate over when Mitt Romney left Bain Capital and his responsibility for investments made during 1999 to 2002. The video juxtaposes Obama crooning "I'm so in love with you" with headlines about Obama rewarding lobbyists and campaign donors, similar to Obama's ad showing Romney's singing contrasted with headlines about Romney's offshore financial holdings and Bain's outsourcing
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)
- "Hot Lap Ride" with Will Power and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (1)