Category: Breaking News Published on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 14:53 Written by The Urban Daily
Tameka Raymond may have to take her son off of life support as early as next month. TMZ has learned that she can only keep her son Kyle Glover on life support as long as her insurance company agrees to pay.
Unfortunately once her insurance expires, Tameka she won’t have the funds to pay for Kyle’s medical enormous hospital bills.
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
We’re told the insurance company hasn’t set a specific deadline, but they’ve made it clear … they’re only willing to shell out coverage for a couple months … tops.
Sources say that Usher — who helped raise Kyle for several years — has been incredibly supportive in this difficult time… but has NOT offered to pay for any medical bills. We’re told Tameka does not see him as a viable financial option.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)