Category: Breaking News Published on Wednesday, 12 September 2012 00:00 Written by WDIV
Detroit Mayor Dave Bing and Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder are expected to meet Wednesday morning to discuss a plan to lease Belle Isle to the state.
The state and city have been discussing lease options. Wednesday's meeting is expected to an unveiling of a new plan.
The meeting will take place Wednesday at Bing's office in Detroit.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)