Category: Breaking News Published on Monday, 24 September 2012 12:40 Written by WXYZ
First witnesses to take the stand today in Kilpatrick corruption trial
(WXYZ) - The first witnesses in Kilpatrick corruption trial are scheduled to take the stand today.The 7 Action News Investigators have learned today’s testimony will focus on the time Kwame Kilpatrick served in the state house more than a decade ago.
The feds claim Kilpatrick, his father Bernard and contractor Bobby Ferguson used money from state grants on personal expenses.
We’re told witnesses will be brought in to testify about Kilpatrick’s cash flow during that time.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Mike Duggan announces official run for mayor (1)
- Detroit gears up for historic March on Woodward celebration (1)
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)