Category: Breaking News Published on Tuesday, 02 October 2012 12:12 Written by WWJ
DETROIT (WWJ) - Police are investigating the discovery of body parts found at a house on Detroit’s west side Monday night.
Investigators say the human remains were discovered in garbage bags inside of a burned-out house around 9:10 p.m. on Leslie Street, near Linwood and Davison.
Sgt. Eren Stephens said the remains were turned over to the Wayne County Medical Examiner’s Office for identification.
Police believe the house had been freshly torched and the parts may have been left there recently.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Duggan Court of Appeals Decision (1)
- Medical Marijuana Illinois: Veto Session Could Make Legal Weed A Reality (1)
- President Obama Hosts Father’s Day Luncheon At White House (1)
- Democrat: IRS Manager Denies Targeting Of Conservative Groups (1)
- Detroit Area Has Strong Legacy With African American Dealers (1)