Category: Breaking News Published on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 08:57 Written by WWJ
DETROIT (WWJ) - Several people have been taken to the hospital after being pulled from their homes on Detroit’s northwest side, apparently suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.
EMS officials told WWJ Newsradio 950 at least two ambulances were sent to the 16300 block of West Parkway, near McNichols and Telegraph, Tuesday morning.
It wasn’t immediately clear how many people were affected, nor the severity of their conditions.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)
- "Hot Lap Ride" with Will Power and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (1)