Category: Breaking News Published on Friday, 23 November 2012 10:43 Written by CNN
Tensions erupted at the home of actress Halle Berry on Thanksgiving Day.
People reports the Los Angeles Police Department has confirmed to their publication that a physical confrontation took place between Berry's fiancé, Olivier Martinez, and her ex-boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry.
Aubry was said to be at the home to drop off the couple's 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
According to the Los Angeles Times, Aubrey was arrested following the incident and taken to the hospital, where the model was treated for injuries to his face. The paper reported that Aubrey was released on $20,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court on December 13.
Berry and Aubrey have reportedly battled over the actress seeking to relocate their daughter to France, a request that E! online said was denied by a judge in November. In January, the child's nanny sought a restraining order claiming that she feared Aubrey.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)