Category: Breaking News Published on Thursday, 06 December 2012 11:12 Written by Tim Staudt, Wilx
The Detroit Pistons' 5-game homecourt winning streak ended Wednesday night in a 104-97 loss to the Golden State Warrioirs. Former Michigan State star Draymond Green played 11 minutes off the bench for the Warriors and scored two points on one for four shooting from the field. Green's long jumper from the top of the key in the first quarter gave the Warriors a 27-24 lead. The Pistons now have a 6-14 record on the season.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)