Category: Breaking News Published on Wednesday, 23 January 2013 08:52 Written by Allison Brennan, CNN
Washington (CNN) -- If President Barack Obama's relationship with House Speaker John Boehner was contentious in the past, he certainly wasn't showing it while the two sat at the head table of a congressional lunch following Monday's inauguration.
The two appeared to have a lighthearted exchange that prompted an apparent eye roll from first lady Michelle Obama, who was seated between them.
Was it something Boehner said that prompted the reaction? He tapped her shoulder while she ate her lunch.
Or was it something the clearly amused president said?
Or maybe it was something both of them said.
Maybe it was her lunch.
But because there's no audio from the exchange, it's hard to tell what prompted the reaction that caught fire on the Internet.
We thought we'd leave it up to you. What do you think the first lady was thinking?
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Bamboozled: Breast Mutilation as Preventive Care? (1)
- Mike Duggan announces official run for mayor (1)
- Detroit gears up for historic March on Woodward celebration (1)
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)