Page 1 of 10
If you’re into the celebrity thing (like most of America) and you are dying to meet your favorite personality, New York Fashion Week is the place to stalk this week. We’ve already spotted Kerry Washington, Alicia Keys, and Nicki Minaj on the runway supporting their faves of the season.
Rumor has it, most celebs are payed a pretty penny to attend the shows thus making them the hottest invite to have each season. We’ve been lucky enough to get a few of those invites, but we’re also doing our own fair share of stalking too. Check out which celebs have been seen so far out and about at the Lincoln Center for NYFW!
Read more at hellobeautiful.com
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)