The Minority Access Internship program offers spring, summer and fall internships for college sophomores, juniors, seniors, graduates and professionals
Nationwide (BlackNews.com) -- The Minority Access Internship Program provides students with the opportunity to merge academic theory with practical application in the work place through full time and part time internships. The program allows talented college students to experience the full scope and diversity of career opportunities available in the management, professional and technical domains of participating entities.
The well-designed program offers students far more than the opportunity to gain meaningful work experience in professional environments. As a Minority Access intern, they will receive: Recognition, Training, Counseling, and Academic Credit.
Applications are accepted from full time undergraduate and graduate students. Priority is given to students with a minimum 3.0 or better grade point average. Students must be U.S. citizens.
All internships are paid positions. In addition, Minority Access, Inc. provides bi-weekly stipends, round trip travel expenses, employment benefits, daily commuting subsidies, and assistance in locating housing.
For more details, visit:
To search hundreds of other internships, visit:
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)