- The Young Passionate Entrepreneur Who Gives - 2013-11-12
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Are Up-and-Coming Rappers Getting a Fair Break? - 2013-10-15
- How Top Companies are Elevatinatg Loyalty, Productivity and Innovion in Their Workforce - 2013-06-28
- Small Business owners can improve cash flow with tips from Charter One. - 2013-06-18
Category: Business - Original Published on Wednesday, 29 May 2013 11:23 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Key Financial Services presents “Fundamentals of Small Business Ownership.” This 12-week course prepares you to be a successful entrepreneur. You will not only learn the fundamentals of starting a business, but will leave with a better understanding of what it takes to start and maintain a successful business.
The course is application driven with online participation, accompanied by both a class textbook and instructor access via weekly classroom webinars, phone and e-mail.
This is a course for those looking to start their own business. The entrepreneurship program is designed to help business hopefuls to first determine if small business ownership is a sensible and viable career option; if so, then we can help them develop skills to begin a new business or expand an existing one. In addition, our online segment enables students to be connected to electronic resources for marketing, i.e., Faceboook, business-to-business online marketing and affordable websites students can build themselves.
Requirements: Must be at least 17 and have a high school diploma or GED.
With experience as a paralegal with one of the largest corporations based in Michigan, work in the IRS tax department, adjunct professor teaching taxation, small business development and residential financing, Aaron Sanders has been informing and educating consumers thru his weekly radio program entitled “Path to Prosperity.”
Classes start June 22 and are held at 17515 W. Nine Mile Rd. in Southfield each Saturday for 12 weeks. The cost is $575. Attend the free “hands on” seminar on June 5, 2013 at the Comfort Suite Hotel in Southfield. For details, call (248) 569-9120.
The Entrepreneur Development Institute, is the educational platform owned by Sanders, that targets current successful and would-be entrepreneurs with regard to the trends, tax advantages and benefits of business ownership.
For more information about the Entrepreneur Development Institute, call (248) 569-9120.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)