Chrysler Group LLC Reports August 2013 U.S. Sales Increased 12 Percent; Best August Sales in Six Years
Chrysler Group LLC today reported U.S. sales of 165,552 units, a 12 percent increase compared with sales in August 2012 (148,472 units), and the group’s best August sales since 2007.
The Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram Truck and FIAT brands each posted year-over-year sales gains in August compared with the same month a year ago. The Ram Truck brand’s 29 percent increase was the largest sales gain of any Chrysler Group brand during the month. Chrysler Group extended its streak of year-over-year sales gains to 41-consecutive months in August.
Full release and sales chart: http://media.chrysler.com/newsrelease.do?id=14816&mid=23
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)