Category: RTM News Reel Published on Monday, 11 March 2013 08:14 Written by Haydn Shaughnessy, Forbes
When Samsung launches the S4 later this week it will be the last time that they operate within the Apple mobile computing paradigm. Right now that is where it is stuck. With Apple’s form factor and Apple’s design language, chipping away and trying to make a good iPhone, iPad-like product. This generation of smartphones is defined by Apple. Samsung will not break out in March 2013. On Thursday they will unveil yet another good iPhone competitor. But they will struggle to convince us they have an iconic product.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)