Category: Business Published on Wednesday, 10 July 2013 09:55 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
The U.S. Department of the Treasury today released a new report showing that, nationwide, participants receiving capital through the Small Business Lending Fund (SBLF) boosted small business lending by $9.0 billion over baseline levels since the depths of the recession. Michigan-based SBLF participants have increased their small business lending by over $277.1 million, also over baseline levels, including a $56.2 million increase in the first quarter of 2013.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)