Category: Business Published on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 10:29 Written by Geekwire
A little more than a week after it announced new iPhones, Apple is launching the latest version of iOS today, and that means it’s time to get ready for the most radical design update Apple’s mobile operating system has seen. While Apple hasn’t announced a specific time for iOS 7′s launch, it seems likely that iOS 7 will go live by 9 a.m. tomorrow, given past updates. To make sure you’re ready to hit the ground running with iOS 7, here are my three keys to making sure your update runs smoothly.
Sweep out the cobwebs
It’s been a year since Apple’s last update, which means it’s a good time to clean out all of the cruft that has accumulated since you updated to iOS 6. I know I had a few gigabytes worth of audiobooks I had finished and apps that I wasn’t using taking up unnecessary space on my iPhone. While you’re at it, make sure you’ve updated all of your apps to their latest versions in order to take advantage of all the changes developers are pushing out to be ready for iOS 7. Continue to GeekWire.com
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)