- Detroit's Top Leaders and Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-12-08
- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Chronicle Editor Bankole Thompson Panelist On Mayoral Debate Panel - 2013-10-07
- Michigan’s Health Insurance Marketplace Opens Today! - 2013-10-01
Page 2 of 49
MANAGER OF PLAYER RELATIONS, YOUTH & SPORTS PROGRAMS
With over 20 years of business experience, Abrams has an extensive understanding of operations management, developing and implementing community, media, and public relations initiatives that maximize impact and drive organizational brand. With distinguished performance on both management teams and executive boards he has provided strategic leadership, vision, and practical solutions that deliver improved financial performance and increased revenue for non-profit, gaming, and sports industries.
Abrams currently works in the area of Public and Community Affairs with the Detroit Tigers as the Manager of Player Relations, Youth, and Sports Programs. In his role he assists in the planning and implementation of player initiatives, fund-raising and community outreach activities and programs. In addition, he is responsible for strengthening and expanding youth baseball and softball programs in the greater Detroit region.
In additional to his corporate work, Abrams currently serves as the President of the Board of Directors of Mariners Inn, a substance abuse treatment facility for men, and serves on the Board of Directors for Boys and Girls Club of Southeastern Michigan. Abrams received his BBA in Marketing from Detroit College of Business and his MBA in Strategic Management from Davenport University.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!