- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- Metro Detroit's Top Leaders And Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-11-26
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Chronicle Editor Bankole Thompson Panelist On Mayoral Debate Panel - 2013-10-07
- Michigan’s Health Insurance Marketplace Opens Today! - 2013-10-01
Page 14 of 49
DIRECTOR OF GOVERNMENTAL RELATIONS
AMBASSADOR BRIDGE COMPANY
Kenneth Dobson is the Director of Governmental Relations for the Ambassador Bridge Company. He oversees public policy and legislation on local, state, and federal government levels.
Prior to joining the Ambassador Bridge Company, Dobson served as the District Appropriations Director for United States Representative Carolyn C. Kilpatrick. Earlier he was selected by Detroit City Councilwoman, Alberta Tinsley-Talabi, to work as a Legislative Analyst in her office. He was also employed as a Research Specialist for the Detroit City Council’s, Research & Analysis Division.
Dobson graduated from Eastern Michigan University with a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Political Science, and a minor in Public Administration. He also received a Certificate in Real Estate Finance & Economic Development from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. Currently, Dobson is in the process of completing his Masters of Science Degree in Public Policy & Public Administration from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. He has been a proud member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Incorporated since 1992.
Dobson is married to Roxsand Dobson and has two lovely daughters, Breyanah and Kennedy.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)