- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- Metro Detroit's Top Leaders And Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-11-26
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Chronicle Editor Bankole Thompson Panelist On Mayoral Debate Panel - 2013-10-07
- Michigan’s Health Insurance Marketplace Opens Today! - 2013-10-01
Page 16 of 49
ROBERT J. FLOURNOY
OWNER & PRESIDENT
BOB’S 4D PROMOTIONAL MARKETING
Robert J. Flournoy is owner of Bob’s 4D Promotional Marketing, specializing in providing
businesses, individuals and non-profit agencies with embroidered and screen printed garments as well as a vast array of promotional products.
As owner and President of Bob’s 4D Promotional Marketing, Flournoy brings his passion for excellence to his customers. He is recognized by colleagues and customers as a consummate professional with a high degree of personal integrity, dedication and a talent for resourceful business solutions.
Flournoy is involved in many professional and community organizations and has been a member of the Mount Pleasant Missionary Baptist Church since 1955. As a community servant, Robert mentors young men on success in life as well as business. His mentor was Sam Logan, former publisher of the Michigan Chronicle, who always stressed the importance of sharing your knowledge and giving back to the community.
When he is not working, Flournoy has been known to enjoy a round of golf, but his true passion is bowling.
Flournoy is the proud son of Benjamin F. Flournoy, Congressional Gold Medal Recipient (Montford Point Marines) and Mildred C. Flournoy (deceased).
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)